[2013.02.27]
I went to
work myself this morning and didn't get lost!
Yay Gilli! I don't know if I'm
ever going to get use to taxis, ever!
They're better than taxis in the US, but they're still crazy drivers...
When I got
there Grace, my boss, wasn't there, so I went over a bunch of information stuff
with Becca and got all, and I mean ALL, my books for next semester, And the flashcards. I think I got 15 books or something like
that. So many!
Nicky and I
went out to get Kimbap for everyone.
First Kimbap here in Korea! SO
YUMMY! I can see why one of my
co-teachers goes there every day! I
might have to also.
Though at
4.30 when I was supposed to meet with her, she was with a parent. So I went back and started working on the
lessons for Tuesday. And lost track of
time...So when I finally ran to her office again at 5.15, she was with
Karen. So I went back and waited again
till she wasn't with anyone, and she told me she'd call me at 6.10. 6.45 came, she was still busy and no call...
So finally
at about 7.10 she called Karen and me to tell us to go to dinner and be back by
7.50. So Karen and I ran out for a quick
dinner. We just went to Kang's again,
and I forgot my camera again....Bad Gilli...
Got back and
stuck our head in Graces office and we're going them tomorrow. I'm happy I didn't have to do it, but at the same time I still kinda want her input on
my lessons.
Before we
left, Grace had a quick meeting with us about the calendar for the semester.
All the
foreign teacher piled in to cabs and we went to this beer bar called Maekju
Kwang to wait for some of the Korean teachers to meet up with us. We went out cuz Nicky, who I'm replacing, is
leaving this weekend, so that meant party time!
Though not too much since we still have one more day of work this week...
The Korean
teachers finally got there, they brought Nicky a cake, and we headed over to
this pub restaurant for a late dinner.
We got a bunch of chicken and soju!
Since I had already eaten dinner I didn't eat much, so the few glasses
of soju that I had kinda really affected me...But it was super fun!
Got back to
my room at about 11.30 and crashed...

No comments:
Post a Comment