[2013.02.28]
Bank account
acquired! It took so long, waited in
line forever and then finally got started and so many papers to sign! The guy who helped us had OK English, but he
talked so softly it was hard to understand him.
But I got it! And it's also all
set up with LanGCon to get my paychecks.
I also got the cutest card, I can't wait to use it~
The rest of
work went super slow again though. Grace
was super busy with new parents and students and constantly on the phone, so I
didn't get to do a presentation with her again.
But that meant that I got to spend more time looking over my lessons and
thinking about Monday's classes. She
didn't even really have time to give us our test, we got into her office to
take it and literally right when she handed us the paper someone came in who
needed to talk to her. She's so busy, I
feel so bad.
However,
once the students were done for the day, things picked up!
Grace bought
a ton of chicken and pizza to welcome JiSan and me to LanGCon and to say
farewell to Nicky. It was so yummy. And as strange as corn on pizza is to me, it
wasn't half bad at all. And the chicken
was great~
After that
we had a fun time grouping textbooks together for each of the classes. There were mountains of books lined up all
over the floor! Oh yea, and I stole my
finally missing textbook that I needed, Jin was nice enough to grab it for me
before we started. Cuz as it happened it
was one of the books we were short on.
And that was
the end of my first week of work!
Had an
exciting taxi ride back to the hotel. My
driver was super nice and I managed to get him to drop me off right in front of
my hotel rather than a couple blocks away like usual. He was so distracted talking to me he turned
when he wasn't supposed to and kinda freaked out. But he was super awesome about it and kept
apologizing to me.
Party in the
love hotel! Since tomorrow is a holiday
there was a bunch of people, I think they were all foreigners, in the hotel
yelling and being very loud till about 3 in the morning...Good thing I was
still up packing and watching something.
Moving tomorrow~

No comments:
Post a Comment