2013-03-03

Dead Day

[2013.03.03]

Didn't really do anything today.  Like I mentioned in my last post, I got home about 7am.  Only got about an hour of sleep cuz my heater hadn't kicked on yet.


I got some more organizing done on my desk.  Switched my books and DVDs around and made everything fit better.

Tried out my shower, it's pretty nice.

Um...Took a nap around noon and got some more Z's in.

Watched a movie with Jang DongGun and Geoffrey Rush.  Interesting.  Geoffrey Rush with a cowboy accent just doesn't do it though...

Looked over my lessons for tomorrow a little.

Made some Kiss Myeon for dinner~  So yummy!

And I fixed a huge hole in my pants that I haven't even worn yet.  It's like someone cut them accidentally in the store.  Now I have another pair of pants I can wear to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment