[2013.02.26]
This is
going to be a somewhat small entry, thank god right, mainly cuz not much really
happened and I don't remember most of Tuesday.
Finally
slept in till 7!
The lesson
plans I had to do today were for a higher up level, and OMG so much more
complicated!!! I swear that I'm getting
worse at doing these, I had no clue what I was doing for the story part of that
lesson. And the sad thing is that I
think that's those are the books for one of the classes I'm going to teach.
Observed a
few more classes today, and the kids are great!
I don't know how I'm going to do in my class, but I can't wait to meet
my kids!
Didn't get
to do my second lesson plan presentation for Grace, but w got our schedules for
the semester. OVERWHELMED! I have 6 classes a day! And only a break on Tuesday and Thursday...I
don't know what I got myself into!!!
Oh I also
got set up so I can now time in and time out.
It's so cute! It's a fingerprint
scan, it makes me feel so classy~
Before we
left we helped the Korean teachers put together the files for all the students
for next semester. So many green
folders!!! But it was fun. Along with Karen, the new Korean teacher with
me, we filled 92 folder. We were dead by
the end. All together we did close to or
over 500 folders. The school is just
about to reach 500 students, which means we're the largest LanGCom school! And that means the school might pay for a
trip abroad for all the teachers!
*crosses fingers*
We left
about half an hour late, but it was fun to talk to all the Korean teachers, cuz
up till then I hadn't really gotten a chance to.

No comments:
Post a Comment