[2013.03.01]
Moved
today!!! Finally get my apartment. So exciting!
The cleaning
lady hadn't gotten to my apartment yet, so we left my stuff in Oliver's
apartment and he showed me to the EMart, where they get their food. I had a nice chicken salad sandwich. Then we walked around the area for a bit and
went to Dunkin Doughnuts for a drink and talked about a bunch of stuff.
Around 1 we
headed back to see if my place was ready.
So I got my stuff and dragged it up to my apartment.
IT'S SO
COOL!
I'm going to
have so much fun here! There's not a lot
of shelf space, but lots of closets and the kitchen is pretty awesome. Plus it has some awesome mood lighting~
I spent
pretty much the rest of the day unpacking and setting things up. I had to figure out how to do the heat, after
a while it started getting colder and I had to push a bunch of buttons, but I
got it up and running. Though it was
still pretty cold at night and I don't have my comforter here yet, didn't have
enough space to grab it with my pillow and sheets from work. So I bundled up in sweatpants and a hoodie
under the covers.
I also
finally got internet and got to Skype with my mom~ hehehe I got to see my kitties too!!!
Unfortunately,
my internet is with an Ethernet cable so I can't move around much with my
laptop. And the cable is broken a little
on one end, so it doesn't stay in my laptop, but I can easily fix that by
getting a new one.
Finally, after getting nicely settled in, I started to get hungry around 8.30. So it was time to wonder and look for food. The area around me is pretty nice. There's tons of restaurants and bars that should be pretty nice to go to after work. Since I was by myself I decided to just get ramen again. But I passed by a man shop from my apartment, so I stopped by there on my way back and got a nice yummy nukiman, not sure what they're called in Korean.

No comments:
Post a Comment